Isha Koppikar recalls experiencing casting couch when she was 18; says, “a secretary and an actor approached me”


via Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama

In the past, many actors have openly admitted to the existence of casting couch despite some denying it. Among them was Isha Koppikar who has opened up experiencing the same in the past. Recently, she revealed that she was approached for casting couch when she was as young as 18 years old and how she was advised to be ‘friendly’ with industry insiders.

Isha Koppikar reveals the ‘traumatic’ experience when she was 18

In an interview with NDTV India, Isha Koppikar recalled the same and said, “I was 18 when a secretary and an actor approached me for casting couch. They told me that to get work, you have to be ‘friendly' with actors. I am very friendly, but what does ‘friendly' mean? I am so friendly that Ekta Kapoor once told me to have some attitude.”

Isha Koppikar has earlier also confessed to a similar experience she had with an A-lister

A couple of years ago, Isha Koppikar had opened up about how a ‘hero’ had invited her to meet him along without her staff. Sharing the incident yet again in this interview, Isha added, “When I was 23, one actor asked me to meet him alone, without my driver or anyone else, because there were rumours about him being involved with other actresses. He said, ‘There are already controversies about me, and the staff spreads rumours.' But I refused and told him that I couldn't come alone. He was an A-list actor from the Hindi film industry.”

About Isha Koppikar

Isha Koppikar debuted in films with Telugu and Tamil films in 1998, followed by her Kannada debut in 1999. The actress made her Bollywood debut with the 2000 film Fiza which featured in a minor role and later she went on to be a part of films like Pinjar, Dil Ka Rishta, Krishna Cottage, Kya Kool Hain Hum, Salaam-E-Ishq, Ek Vivaah… Aisa Bhi, among many others.

Also Read: Isha Koppikar relishes her sweet delicious piece of chocolate cake

https://ift.tt/wFMmtOG
Isha Koppikar recalls experiencing casting couch when she was 18; says, “a secretary and an actor approached me”  Isha Koppikar recalls experiencing casting couch when she was 18; says, “a secretary and an actor approached me” Reviewed by manek inc on June 20, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.