Vicky Kaushal admits feeling “odd” when initially getting attention from Katrina Kaif; says, “I had trouble coming to terms with that reality”


via Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

In a candid and heartfelt interview, Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal recently opened up about the early days of his relationship with Katrina Kaif, shedding light on the intriguing journey that led them to tie the knot in December 2021. The actor shared insights into how he was initially taken aback by Katrina's attention but soon fell head over heels in love with her as a person.

Vicky Kaushal's revelations came during his appearance on We Are Yuvaa's Be A Man Yaar episode, where he offered an intimate glimpse into his love story with the Bollywood diva. Recalling the initial stages of their romance, Vicky confessed, “I had trouble coming to terms with that reality that I can. Those factors were never the reason why I fell in love with Katrina. When I got to know the human side of her, I fell in love with her. When I got to know her, I was fully in love with her, and I knew that I would want to have her as my life companion. Nothing else matters.”

He further elaborated on his initial hesitations, saying, “First, I used to feel odd getting attention from her. I used to be like ‘Heh? Are you okay?’ Not that I wasn't giving a lot of attention, it was mutual. For me also, being from the outside and not knowing her as a human being, she was a phenomenon. She still is. It’s just that the human side also added.”

Despite his initial doubts, Vicky Kaushal couldn't help but praise his wife, Katrina Kaif, as he continued, “Shuru shuru me obviously lagta tha ‘Why me? (initially I used to question too)’ but she is a lovely human being. She is very compassionate towards the people around and the environment, that for me is the biggest turn-on for me, always,”

Their romantic journey began with a simple text message, as Vicky revealed that he asked Katrina out for dinner. However, when it came to the prospect of marriage, Vicky emphasized that there was no suspense in their courtship, stating, “No, the thing is in our courtship it didn’t reach a stage when it was suspense, if I ask her for marriage, it might be a yes or a no. We just knew from the beginning that this is extremely serious. We are in this to look for something permanent and we had that understanding.”

For the unversed, Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal tied knot in December 2021 after dating for 2 years. It was a grand wedding in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. It was a private wedding in the presence of family members with limited friends from the film industry.

On the work front, Vicky Kaushal was last seen in Zara Hatke Zara Bachke opposite Sara Ali Khan. On the other hand, Katrina’s last film was Phone Bhoot, which was a theatrical release. Both these actors have a bunch of projects in their pipeline. Katrina will be next seen in Tiger 3 and Vijay Sethupathi starrer Merry Christmas. Whereas Vicky has Meghna Gulzar's Sam Bahadur and YRF's The Great Indian Family.

Also Read: Katrina Kaif shares romantic Sunday snaps with husband Vicky Kaushal from sea-facing balcony; see pictures

https://bit.ly/2X9S0j1
Vicky Kaushal admits feeling “odd” when initially getting attention from Katrina Kaif; says, “I had trouble coming to terms with that reality”  Vicky Kaushal admits feeling “odd” when initially getting attention from Katrina Kaif; says, “I had trouble coming to terms with that reality” Reviewed by manek inc on September 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.