"I've faced a worse storm than the Coronavirus" - Manisha Koirala


via Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Manisha Koirala, who bravely combated cancer for two years, says the Coronavirus doesn’t scare her. “I’ve faced a worse storm in my life. In comparison this seems easy. I am calm. I am meditating. I am doing yoga. I am spending time with my plants. I am connecting with Nature. After years we can hear birds chirping in Mumbai. I am spending time with my parents. I’ve never felt so calm and at peace before.”

I've faced a worse storm than the Coronavirus - Manisha Koirala

Manisha says she doesn’t miss the presence of a male companion in her life. “There was a time when I felt the constant need to be in a relationship. But that has changed over the years. In recent years, after my illness I’m happy to be on on my own. This is a time when I am really getting to know myself.”

Also Read: “The leading men must lower their fees drastically for our film industry to survive” – Manisha Koirala

https://bit.ly/2X9S0j1
"I've faced a worse storm than the Coronavirus" - Manisha Koirala "I've faced a worse storm than the Coronavirus" - Manisha Koirala Reviewed by manek inc on July 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.